Watching your surroundings through an aerial view is cool and all, but be careful where you go. Drones aren’t exactly commodities or something, so you might find quite a few people interested in them…
Read more: https://www.viralviralvideos.com/2018/05/11/surprising-drone-flight-over-los-angeles/
You might look like a princess, but you definitely won’t feel like one.
While you’re reading, LISTEN TO THIS:
So, why is being a QuinceaÃ±era the worst? Well…
1. Because being lifted in the air is not always the best idea.
2. Especially when there are pyrotechnics involved.
3. Because your dad can sometimes be a total klutz at the worst possible moment.
4. Because your special QuinceaÃ±era video will contain INCREDIBLY BAD video effects…
7. And your video will have the same clichÃ© shots of you awkwardly posing with your QuinceaÃ±era outfit.
8. Your choreographer will suggest that dancing with fire will make your night more memorable…
11. Your dress will INEVITABLY turn against you at the worst possible moment.
12. Dancing like this for an hour with every single family member is the bane of your existence.
13. Your chambelanes are generally your cousins who don’t have the heart to tell you “NO.”
They might tell you, “Of course, Cuz… Anything for you.” But in reality, they probably hate you for asking.
14. The limo ride is actually not as cool as it seems.
Also, pink limos should never be a thing.
15. Even though you woke up at the crack of dawn to have someone put a pound of makeup on your face…
16. …there will always be a cousin who’s ready to ruin your makeup…
18. Even though it might seem sweet to have your dad put on your high heels in front of everyone, it’s actually really awkward.
19. There will come a point in the evening when you’re just over it.
Like “GET ME OUT OF THIS DRESS AND GET ME SOME SWEATPANTS” over it.
So if being a QuinceaÃ±era is all you want, more power to you.
Just remember not to take it too seriously.
Reminder: You could always just go to Disneyland… Just saying.
Read more: http://www.buzzfeed.com/norbertobriceno/go-to-disneyland-instead
Cats are of course cute and cuddly, but online they have a much darker side, and are somewhat known for being trolls. And that has not gone unnoticed by Funny Animals Vids.
They made this hilarious compilation of cats being “total jerks for no apparent reason” other than that they are cats. The video from last week now stands with over 1.9 million views. The video is also covered on HuffPost, BestOfYouTube, and Devour.
Read more: http://www.viralviralvideos.com/2013/03/09/cats-are-jerks-compilation/
This video by MrFunnyMals only got about 13.000 views – but whatever: cats!
“Cats are really the masters of getting stuck in random things, and no one can top them!”
Read more: https://www.viralviralvideos.com/2016/12/04/cats-getting-stuck-things-compilation/
Russian YouTuber Ignoramusky is famous for his cat obsessed videos. His latest compilation of ‘Cat Special Forces‘ features cats who attempt dangerous jumps and tricks, and ultimately fail.
Now, the video has gone viralviral over the weekend, amassing over 140,000 hits so far, and is covered on popular sites like Neatorama, TheDailyWhat, Fark, and IAmBored.
Read more: http://www.viralviralvideos.com/2012/10/22/cat-special-forces-compilation/
Funny Cats And Nice Fish is dedicated to recording all the preciousness and adorableness of their family of cats and kittens. Over the months, the kitties have had their share of falls and spills during play.
FCANF made this cute compilation of all their cats’ fails that already has over 60,000 views, and is shared by StuffIStole.
Read more: http://www.viralviralvideos.com/2013/01/01/funny-cats-playing-fails-compilation/
Read more: http://cheezburger.com/60731905